Cloud-Based SaaS and Mobile Platform Modernization Project for Gov Tech Leader Courtware Solutions
- Industry Government Technology, Public Sector, Public Safety Services
- Solution Custom Development, Multi-Tenant SaaS Platform, Mobile App
For over 20 years, Courtware has grown a highly successful business offering government software solutions coupled with excellent customer service.
Faced with the evolving technology landscape and increased needs for personalization, automation, mobility, security, and scale, Courtware engaged Arke and SaM Solutions to execute their innovation and modernization product roadmap.
Key characteristics of the desired SaaS-based software platform included:
- Best-in-class infrastructure automation and security policies using Microsoft Azure Government Cloud
- Multi-tenant software architecture utilizing latest technologies and tools
- Creation of a highly scalable enterprise data model and services layer
- Brand identity and common design/usability patterns across product
- Sophisticated platform search and filtering capabilities utilizing Solr
- Increased end-user personalization and preferences
- Increased productivity through dashboards, workflows, and voice automation
- Enterprise data warehouse capabilities for BI & Analytics
“Success starts with people. When tasked with executing a multi-year technology modernization roadmap, you need great partners and elite talent. Courtware is fortunate to be working daily with the elite technical resources from Arke and SaM Solutions.
Over the past year, we have been able to collectively build one of the strongest and highest performing development teams I have worked with in my career. I am proud to work side-by-side each day with these team members and partner organizations and cannot wait to release new JusticeONE ® products together throughout 2021!”Jason NortonCIO, Courtware Solutions
Courtware leadership, partnered with Arke and SaM Solutions’ technical talent, were able to quickly ramp up the development process and start the platform creation. The combined team collaborated to implement a new agile software development life cycle for the development of the software platform, new product builds, and the rebuild/transition of existing products. The new development life cycle leverages Azure tools for code and deployment management, and is tailored to meet unique industry needs.
The resulting software platform, JusticeONE®, is now powering several Courtware products including:
- The JusticeONE® e-Ticketing Mobile App for iOS and Android devices. This new mobility product is specifically designed for law enforcement safety and efficiency. Officers can now issue traffic and parking citations within minutes by utilizing NCIC data returns to populate citations, or by scanning licenses, registrations, or vehicle identification numbers. Behind the scenes, these issued citations then flow into the court management system for processing.
This app works on modern Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets and eliminates the need to purchase expensive Mobile Data Terminals or laptops.
- The JusticeONE® Call For Service Module is specifically designed for 911 Dispatchers. The Call For Service module allows 911 Dispatchers to field emergency calls, assign available units to respond to the call and manage the entire response life cycle through call resolution. Alerts, notifications and automation saves lives! The new Call For Service module takes full advantage of technologies such as SignalR and Microsoft Azure Service Bus to provide the highest quality of service needed in emergency situations.
This multi-display, cloud-hosted app offers a personalized, role-based experience for Dispatchers & Call Takers, First Responders, and System Administrators.
The solution is hosted on CJIS Secure, Microsoft Azure Government Cloud.
The solution is fully integrated with the JusticeONE® platform, which provides the back-end administration to manage all system configuration, device licensing, and e-ticket data.
Courtware’s e-Ticketing Mobile App and Call For Service (CFS) Module are currently available for use on the JusticeONE® cloud-based platform by law enforcement agencies in Georgia and Tennessee.
The Courtware, Arke and SaM Solutions partnership continues to bring products into the JusticeONE® platform with the goal of elevating the human experiences with public safety software solutions.